If you are reading this, then chances are that competition is fast catching up with you and you are more concerned about the bottom-line rather than top-line growth. When you are making money, then it does not matter if you lose a few Euros here and there but in business chances are that a situation may arise where you are chasing profits and not growth. In that case, every penny that is going out the door needs to be calculated and recorded.
As they say a penny saved is a penny earned and tough time’s never last but tough people and businesses do. When recession strikes, it is only those who have saved something for the long run who survive while a lot of other businesses just implode under their heavy cost structures. In order to avoid such a scenario, you need to get the help of top quality software that can help you manage your fleet and in turn, retain your position in the market.
How this software can help you?
There are a lot of problems that your fleet may be beset with and these include: engine performance, fines due to bad driving, late deliveries, improper work flow management, no route-monitoring. All these problems can be solved in one go through this software as explained below:
- Engine performance: This unique software being sold online in Ireland can offer up-to-the minute reports about engine performance, fuel consumption, distance travelled so that preventive maintenance can be undertaken on time and breakdown maintenance can be avoided.
- GPS tracking capabilities: Travelling from point to point becomes easier through in-built GPS navigation devices that help reduce travel time by a large margin and reduce fuel consumption. This software can replay the route and monitor any deviations from the actual path and ensure security of employees and material in the process.
- Control over speeding by employees: Most fleet owners have to spend a lot of money each year controlling the driving behaviour of employees by paying hefty fines to the authorities. By making the engine stop through speed governing capabilities, this software can help save accidents, damage to vehicles and most important of all: save human lives of both occupants and pedestrians on the road.
- Multi-purpose: This vehicle tracking software is multi-purpose and can be installed in cars, vans, trucks, buses, boats and ensures that the entire fleet is within control. Expenses can be curtailed and tight discipline can be maintained for employees in order to reduce outflow of idle-time wages.
- Better supply–chain management: This is an ancillary benefit which can help all other players in the ecosystem gain through incremental improvements in delivery, service timings and higher perceived safety of employees and material. Female employees feel safer when they work for such organisations that have taken adequate steps to ensure their security and safety.
Overall goodwill of the business increases and as every astute business owner knows, it is counted in the balance sheets in terms of valuation purposes and hence adopting this software makes really good financial sense.