Vehicle tracking is now a billion dollar industry all across the globe as e-commerce stores are now giving stiff competition to physical stores. Paucity of time, urban congestion and deep-discounting strategies being offered by e-commerce players are definitely titling the balance in favour of logistic companies. The day is not far when there will more jobs for drivers as compared to salesmen. Click and mortar is now gaining traction over bricks and mortar as the new internet economy which started in 2000 is now turning a new leaf.
Advanced software that gets better results
- Yes, if you are looking to see better results on your investment, then the best possible option for you is to deploy this software that can radically stop any issues and offer instant crash reports of various kinds of accidents happening on our roads.
- It is a common occurence to see more and more drivers on our roads and there are greater chances of you being hit by an uninsured driver and suffering injuries but accidents and crashes due to over speeding by other drivers is a strong possibility. And this cctv software along with vehicle cameras can really offer snapshots of how exactly the accident happened, who was at fault, how the vehicle skidded out of control and the condition the vehicle is in?
- Again with more vehicles on the road there is an increased chance that other drivers may be intoxicated or high on drugs which will reduce their reaction time and lead to accidents. This software coupled with the vehicle camera can detect any dangerous driving or illegal speeding by drivers on roads.
Create better controls in your fleet
- Yes, when drivers know that they will be tracked and rewarded for good behaviour and penalised for bad behaviour, they turn into more productive employees which are then an asset to your company. After all, it is on the basis of hard-work of your employees only that an organisation increases its net worth. The assets and inventory will appreciate only by a certain amount but the abilities and effort invested by employees can increase the net worth of the organisation exponentially and continuously for a long time to come.
- If you can give your managers this kind of a tool with which they can control, their staff better and ensure safe, timely delivery of goods, then this will make their job a lot easier. It will take out a lot of hassle from managing operations, and you can devote your time to strategic thinking, business development and rectifying consumer complaints.
- Ordering this software takes only a minute and no matter where you are located in Ireland it will reach you in a day. Swift deliveries, installation coupled with strong after-sales support in terms of training, customisation and help by phone and email are some of the attributes of this product which sets it apart from the competition.
- Few off-the shelve software’s can promise this kind of efficiency, and return on investment which this can and is an asset to anyone in the logistic business.
Try it out today!