ATEX ASSET TRACKING
- For any company working in a explosive environment of where there is potential for an explosive situation to occur then you are required to have an Atex approved device that conforms to certification requirements.
- Our Atex products offer clients a simple solution that offers full track and trace capability within your requirements and that include:
- Zone 0 compliant
- Trackmatic has worked with some of the worlds leading companies in all environments where Atex tracking is required.
Tough and Durable
- ATEX/IECEx-certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous environments
- Stainless steel bezel with multiple hardened mounting methods
- Hermetically-sealed construction with IP68 and IP69k protection
- Tested to the highest stringent product reliability standards
- Created specifically for the harshest environments
- GPS Satellite based tracking
- Fully functional with battery life of upto 10 years
- Free support
- Full customised software with your logo
- One step shop the complete solution
- Product hardware and software provided
- Fuel Tanks
- Sand Traps
- Shipping container tracking
- Frac Tanks and tankers
- Oil and Gas
- Transport and Logistics
What are the engine hours on my rental cranes?, Where is my heavy equipment ? Is my machine working or standing still ?
Can I automate my invoicing ?
Do I have trailers available ? Who is working with my trailer ? Is my trailer loaded/unloaded ? Is my customer
using it or not? Should I rent more trailers ?
Tankcontainers / Containers
Where are my assets ? What is the temperature inside the tank ? Is it full or empty ? Is the pressure still OK ?
Where are my wagons ? Has it been put out of circulation ? Is it leaking ? When was it charged ?
Where is my yacht ? How many hours did it sail ? Is everything OK ?